The last couple of months have been crazy! I lost our summer vacation pictures (we went to Northern UT to visit our families) and just found them so there are waaay more pictures coming.
Anyways, school started for Dan in August. The same week that school started Dan quit his job and I started a new one. I work at a gas station as the cashier. I work Wednesday and Thursday in the evenings and Friday, Saturday and Sundays for 10 hours each. So basically our life is chaotic all of the time.
Also Lily started preschool (she is growing up so fast) twice a week so we always have places to go! You can see what she's been up to at brightbusybees.blogspot.com.
So we are still alive...watch for more pictures!
1 comment:
Holy Cow you guys are busy! We sure miss you. If you ever come up this way make sure you stop by and say hi at least!
Post a Comment