Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Parks

There are a lot of parks around us. It's amazing that we are able to go to parks! Another reason to be thankful for St. George!

Since Lily was 3 months old she has loved to swing as high as possible.

At 5 months Kara was not too keen on the swing. She wanted out as soon as possible.

Last summer I had to go down with Lily on the slide. This year she didn't even think twice about going by herself. She's growing up!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Enjoy it while you can!!! My sis-in-law used to take her boys to the parks at 7:30 am while it was still cool enough! Guess that's why there are pools and fun splash parks there too, huh? :)

Heidi said...

Hey...just thinking about you! Hope you're loving it way far away from us! Missed you at play group!

Heidi said...

yes, of course you can learn! And I can answer any questions you have. I create my pages in photoshop. (do you have Photoshop or photoshop elements?)