So I still don't have a camera, so sorry no pictures! Just wanted to keep the journaling going so we can download our blog at the end of the year. Some happenings:
* I have been freezing food like crazy! Peaches, corn, tomatoes...we determined it would be in our best interest to purchase a deep freeze freezer. We love it! It is almost full so we are pretty much set for winter.
* We actually have an offer on our house in California! Hopefully the bank will accept it and there will be someone to take and love our house so we don't ever have to think about it again.
* I chopped Lily's hair off this weekend. Most of her ringlets are gone. It is sad but she looks SO cute and SO grown up! It's a cute little bob and either turns under or flips out.
* I have been called to be the choir pianist. I am also directing the music for the YW program that is the end of November.
* Dan is still going to school and working tons. We never see him but we are very grateful for all he is doing for our family.
* Dan had a birthday on Friday and turned 32. WOW! He's getting old! =0) We had a birthday party for his family on Saturday. We then had a birthday party for my family on Sunday. Busy but fun weekend.
1 comment:
Hi Jan! Can you email me your new address? (heidicondie@gmail.com) Thanks!
Post a Comment