Thursday, August 27, 2009

No camera.

So both of our cameras have died so I have no pictures. I have tons of pix from June and July, too!! Anyways, I wanted to give you all an update as to what is going on with us as things are going pretty quickly now.

Dan, Lily and I found a cute little house where we are living on the main level. It is huge with a huge porch and I don't think I will ever move from there. It is an older house which completely remodeled a few years ago. And we are paying 1/3 of the cost of our house in CA! We are in heaven.

Dan has been working 3 part time jobs which has been supplemented by unemployment. We got tired of waiting for the economy to turn around so he is going back to school to get a bachelor's in nursing. We hear that there is never a shortage of nurses. We never want to go this long without a job again!!

Um, Lily is as cute as ever and growing like a week. Her hair is past her shoulders and is still red although it has a lot of blonde highlights since she is outside a lot.

Anyways, that's it! I sure wish I had pictures as we have done SO many fun things!

Oh, ya, we don't have the internet at our house so I won't be blogging as much as usual when I finally get my camera fixed. I do have email and I've become a mad texter. If any of you would like my personal contact info, leave a comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Being without a steady job is hard. Good idea with going back to school! Sounds like you really like your house. How old is it? Aren't old houses the coolest? If you are ever in Rexburg, look us up!

Brooke Wentzel Stephens said...

I'm so happy to hear from you!!!