Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can we protest the protesters?

About a year ago we found that we could save quite a bit of money by going to the Grocery Outlet (If you are in Rancho Cordova it is on the corner of Folsom & Zinfandel, I suggest you go and support them and save some cash). A few months ago protesters started marching in front of the store saying that we should not be shopping there and gave some reasons that turned out to be inconsiquential or falsehoods.

Today I went to grocery outlet and one of the ladies was videoing the comings and goings. when I came out i told the lady that she did not have the authorization to use my image for any purpose. then she said "why would I want to use your ugly face". I responded saying "you need to go back to highschool and get your diploma". After i got home I called the police and made a complaint against them and their videoing. They said that there wasn't much they could do about it. they would go watch them but that was really all they could do.

So can we protest the protesters?

3 comments:

Shannan said...

Some people are a little too fanatic, I think. It's too bad that there isn't anything more the police can do. That doesn't seem very fair that they can harass you and you can't do anything. I say go for it on protesting against them!

The Zimmermanns said...

First go back and punch her in the face. Then send the missionaries to her and give her a BOM. :) And just for the record you have a BEAUTIFUL face!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

The protesters are back at this location. Just wanted to warn you...