Here in our neck of the woods we don't see a lot of cows so when I found out that Folsom was having a rodeo & a pre cattle run I knew that Lily and I had to be there. We took the Light Rail into Folsom where Lily helped me make a lot of new friends (she is waaay friendly & eventually we will have to teach her about not talking to strangers. For now though she is just way cute). Once we got to Old Town Folsom we had to wait in 90 degree heat for the cows to come moseying down the street. Lily doesn't like heat so before long we were dousing her with water. Here are some fun pix of the day (There was a huge smudge on my camera that I didn't see until today so it may seem like you are looking through a haze, but you're not!).
Friday, July 4, 2008
Cattle Run
Here in our neck of the woods we don't see a lot of cows so when I found out that Folsom was having a rodeo & a pre cattle run I knew that Lily and I had to be there. We took the Light Rail into Folsom where Lily helped me make a lot of new friends (she is waaay friendly & eventually we will have to teach her about not talking to strangers. For now though she is just way cute). Once we got to Old Town Folsom we had to wait in 90 degree heat for the cows to come moseying down the street. Lily doesn't like heat so before long we were dousing her with water. Here are some fun pix of the day (There was a huge smudge on my camera that I didn't see until today so it may seem like you are looking through a haze, but you're not!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment